Salesforce Sharing visibility Designer Summer 20 Dumps – SU20 Dumps – Direct Version
Salesforce Sharing visibility Designer Summer 20 Dumps – SU20 Dumps – Direct Version.
150+ Latest question and answers will be provided .
Dumps are transffered immediately on customer email id within minutes of successful checkout.
Any issue contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund only in case you dont receive dumps from us in 20-24 hrs . We believe in customer satifaction and quality. All dumps are checked regularly and updated to customers for free.
For specialists who assess the architecture environment and requirements and design sound, scalable, and high-performing technical solutions on the Salesforce Platform that meet sharing and visibility security requirements.
Concepts you should know in order to pass the exam:
- Design a security and sharing model within Salesforce based on complex requirements.
- Articulate system design considerations, benefits, trade-offs, and recommendations for a security and sharing model.
- Use best practices and know which standard Salesforce functionality to use when designing complex requirements.
The Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer have the following background:
- Two to three years with Salesforce technology
- Four to five years managing sensitive data in an enterprise environment
- Experience with security methods and data policies that support the handling of sensitive data
Typical job roles may include:
- Advanced Administrator
- Technical Architect
- Solution Architect
- Advanced Business Analyst
The Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer exam has the following characteristics:
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions* (5 unscored questions will be added)
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 120 minutes (time allows for unscored questions)
- Passing score: 68%
- Registration fee: USD 400, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exams delivered onsite at a testing centre or in an online proctored environment. Click here for information in scheduling an exam.