Salesforce Platform Developer II Dumps – Summer 22 Dumps
Salesforce Platform Developer II Dumps – Summer 22 Dumps. 180+ questions will be shared with you once you purchase. Ebsose has a money refund policy for you only if you don’t receive the files.
The Platform Developer II certification focuses on the ability to design, develop, test, and deploy programmatic solutions which can be maintained and re-used and follow design patterns and object-oriented program for best practices. On June 28, 2017, the Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II (PDII) certification became effective which consists of two parts: a proctored multiple-choice exam and four Trailhead Superbadges which replace the Programming Assignment.
- Is competent developing Apex code that will scale to large data sets; has a good understanding of platform behaviors, limits, and performance considerations.
- Understands and applies best practices for general web and Salesforce-specific security concerns.
- Understands and uses asynchronous programming – queueable, batchable, schedulable, @future, etc
- Is competent tuning Visualforce pages and understands the performance implications of the controller design.
- Understands and uses Apex SOAP and REST web services and how to call out from Apex using SOAP and REST.
- Number of Questions: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 120 minutes
- Passing score: 63%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online
proctored environment. Click here for information on scheduling an exam.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I credential
- Logic and Process Automation- 33%
- User Interface- 20%
- Testing- 12%
- Integration- 11%
- Data Modeling and Management- 7%
- Performance- 7%
- Salesforce Fundamentals- 5%
- Debug and Deployment Tools- 5%