Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Summer 20 Dumps – SU20 PD1 Dumps- Direct Version
Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Summer 20 Dumps – SU20 PD1 Dumps-Direct Version . The dumps will have 120+ recent questions which are collected and designed to help you much in passing the certification. You will receive files in doc version or pdf. There is a money refund policy only if you don’t receive the files.All our questions are recent and contain which are genuinely asked in recent week’s exam. Our team keeps the file updated so that it helps our clients.
The Salesforce Platform Developer I credential is intended for the people who have keen knowledge, skills, and experience in building custom applications on the Lightning Platform. This credential encompasses the fundamental programmatic capabilities of the Lightning Platform to develop custom business logic and interfaces to extend Salesforce using Apex, Visualforce, and basic Lightning Components.
- Develop custom applications
- Extend application capabilities
- Design and manage a data model
- Prevent security vulnerabilities
- Describe the testing framework
- Execute multiple tests
- Create custom applications
- Deploy metadata
- Deploy metadata
This Salesforce platform developer , is suitable for app builders, developers, technical architects, system administrators, IT managers, product managers, and individuals looking to build a career Salesforce application development.
- Number of Questions: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and 5 non-scored questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 110 minutes
- Passing score: 65%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment..
- Prerequisite: None; course attendance highly recommended
- Salesforce Fundamentals: 7%
- Data Modeling and Management: 13%
- Process Automation and Logic: 38%
- User Interface: 25%
- Testing, Debugging, and Deployment: 17%