Salesforce Identity and Access Management Designer Spring 21 Dumps – SP21
Salesforce Identity and Access Management Designer Spring 21 Dumps – SP21. The dumps will have 180 recent questions n answers which are collected and designed to help you much in passing the certification. You will receive files in doc version or pdf. There is a money refund policy only if you don’t receive the files.
All our questions are recent and contain which are genuinely asked in recent weeks’ exam. Our team keeps the file updated so that it helps our clients.
Total 180 questions with answers will be provided .
Mail us on email@example.com if you face any problems or have any doubts.
Refunds will be given only if you not received these dumps files in 24 hrs.
The Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Designer credential is made for identity professionals who want to increase their knowledge, skills, and abilities in assessing identity architecture; designing secure, high-performance access management solutions on the Lightning Platform.
- Describe the configuration requirements of delegated authentication in Salesforce.
- Explain high-level concepts and flows of OAuth.
- Describe the configuration requirements of SAML in Salesforce.
- Distinguish the difference between Identity Provider Initiated SAML and Service
- Describe how trust is established between an Identity Provider and a Service Provider.
- Provider Initiated SAML and when to use each.
- Determine the general identity federation capabilities that are available for a given project.
- Explain high-level concepts and flows of SAML
- Number of questions: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 120 minutes
- Passing Score: 65%
- Registration fee: USD 400, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment.
- IDENTITY MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS-34%
- ACCEPTING 3RD PARTY IDENTITY IN SALESFORCE-21%
- SALESFORCE AS AN IDENTITY PROVIDER-18%
- ACCESS MANAGEMENT BEST PRACTICES-12%
- SALESFORCE IDENTITY-8%
- COMMUNITY (PARTNER AND CUSTOMER)-7%